Monday 21 February 2011

Now get out of that!

The die is cast - statements committed to the worldly wise interweb, to be retrieved and used in evidence at a later date should I not now undertake my stated mission.
I’ve passed the point of no return and well and truly committed (although that could be a loophole).
I hereby declare that I will, without the aid of stabilisers, attempt to pedal from Land’s End to John O’Groats. If I complete this foolhardy mission I will strike a blow for the un-aerodymamic, the beer guzzlers and pork scratching munchers, the legions of ‘maybe next year’ sportspeople, and raise a few quid for Cancer Research UK in the process.
So, this is where the real training, the proper planning and the horrible realisation begins.
I will be trying to update this blog on a fairly regular basis, reporting on how the preparation is going, asking for help and advice, begging for sponsorship and generally going on a bit.
So, if you can live with that please call back.
Jez

No comments:

Post a Comment