Saturday 2 April 2011

Sponsorship scoop - you’re not laughing now!

I knew it. I just knew it. I’ve always said the ‘Bike Buffoon’ moniker would, in time, prove to deliver significant promotional and sponsorship benefits.

So today I am very happy to be able to share with you news of what my agent has described to me as “a sponsorship coup to coo over.” And then he added, somewhat mysteriously: “It’s a deal with all the bells and whistles.”

I don’t know if you have heard of Circus Mania but I am told in the world of carnival-type commerce there are few bigger names. In fact a quick glance at the CESSPIT (Circus Equity Stocks and Shares Performance Indicator Tracker will confirm Circus Mania’s standing as the fastest growing joke operation in the UK at this present time.

I fully anticipate other leading names in the field of traditional family entertainment to soon be on the blower, not wanting to miss out on the mobile advertising platform that is the Bike Buffoon. This is the opening of a breakthrough chapter in the story of the Bike Buffoon’s ride to celebrity glory.

But, more of the deal. This is what I get...

• hand-picked staff from ‘Big Top Put-Up’ and ‘Take-Down’ teams to be positioned in Monmouth, Runcorn and Glasgow (south)  to greet my arrival in those locations with a co-ordinated ‘chant and point’ routine consisting of ‘You, you, you buffoon, you, you, you buffoon’ (repeat)

• use of comedy ginger wig for post-event photo-shoot

• semi-prominent mention on national circulation Circus Mania flyer, under the heading ‘It’s hilarious, the whole family will be in stitches’

• event listing on CircusMania.com in ‘It’s Hilarious’ section, plus link to carnival charity donation page - www.JustJoking.org

• and...the deal clincher - a sponsored bike (see below) to use for the entire 13 days of my ride. Oversized hooter still to be fitted, but I think you’ll agree - it’s a real bobby dazzler!

Jez

No comments:

Post a Comment